Sharing of Information
Short version, we do not share your information with anyone. Period.
You generally are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit our site. However, we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you register with our Services, sign up for contests or sweepstakes, participate in surveys, access various content or features, submit comments or content suggestions, use a send-to-a-friend feature, or direct contact with us with questions or feedback:
· Contact information, such as a name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;
· Unique identifiers, such as a user name or password;
· Demographic information, such as gender; device type, operating system version and mobile carrier;
· Financial information, such as credit card or other payment information;
· Geo-location information;
· Device Information, such as activity on the device, which applications are running, browsing history, and bookmarks. We also collect device carrier, operating system type and version; This is to help us ensure you have the best browsing experience possible;
· Communications preferences;
· Search queries;
· Comments and other information posted in our interactive online forums;
· Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
· Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit the Services, including:
· Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
· Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
· Your browser type and operating system;
· Pages you view and links you click on within the Services;
· Information collected through cookies, web beacons, Local Shared Objects, and other technologies;
· Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded; and
· Standard Server Log Information.
Use of Information
We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
· Provide you with products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request and to respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
· Contact you via e-mail and otherwise about your account, products, services, contests, and events that we think might be of interest to you;
· Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
· Publish stories, comments, photos, and other information posted in our interactive online features;
· Process employment applications and inquiries;
· Customize and personalize your use of the Services; and
· As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
· Surveys: We may provide to you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our site. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as a name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
As is true of most websites, we gather information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics and site functionality.
Links to Other Websites
When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) and geo-location, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you with the Services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The Website is a general audience Website. We do not currently collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the Website. If, in the future, we collect personally identifiable information from children, it will do so in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (15 U.S.C. 6501 et seq.) including, without limitation, obtaining necessary parental consent.
Communications Preferences and Access
You may choose to receive promotional e-mails, newsletters, push notifications, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving commercial e-mails from us by clicking on the opt-out or “unsubscribe” link included in the commercial e-mails you receive or by turning off push notifications at the device level. We may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial e-mail messages, to ensure your orders are to your specifications.
Please note that the Services are directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own, we commit to uphold the privacy protections as explained in this Policy.
903 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
814 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
850 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
1229 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139